Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It´s an Epic Warriors Text Based RPG online

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arriving with Kiashera

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kiashera
Princess Warrior of the Elfind Draico
Kiashera

Arriving with Kiashera - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Kiashera   Arriving with Kiashera - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:56 am

"its nothing that can be worried for by you sarrow , just trust me on this. okay " she then sat down and began to eat like she normally did a t a banquet."the food is so delisiouse your magesties."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Warrior Prince of the Dragoneers
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Kiashera   Arriving with Kiashera - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:03 am

Sarrows parents nod there heads at the same time. "Everything was either grown or hunted down in this very valley." Sarrow has tasted the wine in front of him. " Father the wine is vintage. Let me guess from at least a hundred years ago." Sarrow's father nod's. " 100 years exactly my son."" Sarrow smiles he was awesome at wine selecting. " So Kiashera how do you like our banquet hall?" Sarrow askes before eating a bite of the venison."

OOC You take my mother's spot its hard for me to rp as a girl.
Back to top Go down
Kiashera
Kiashera

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Kiashera   Arriving with Kiashera - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:38 am

Well i take taht as quite a comliment sir thank you."she said as she tore into some food and cracked abone by accident."oh dear im so sorry." " darling it's fine it happens to us all the time, and you must tell me what your clothes are made of." "actually they're made of spider silk."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Kiashera   Arriving with Kiashera - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:42 am

Sarrow smiles. This is the first banquet he had that didn't celebrate battle. Soon the feast ends and Sarrow stands up. " Kiashera it is time to go. The feast is over and we have a long flight back to your homeland." Sarrow's parents smile and wave as they leave eager to make sure that someone doesn't need them at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Kiashera
Kiashera

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Kiashera   Arriving with Kiashera - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:46 am

Okay but this time i'll lead seeing your flight patern you'll take us straight into a giant storm."she then took flight sailing hundreds of feet in the air."come on ya slow poke>'
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Kiashera   Arriving with Kiashera - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:57 am

Sarrow takes off and catches up to Kiashera quickly. " Don't call me that I'm in my homeland." Sarrow then grabs her and puts her on his back again. " I fly you navigate." Sarrow burps. " Exscuse me."
Back to top Go down
Kiashera
Kiashera

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Kiashera   Arriving with Kiashera - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:07 am

Only if you give me a goodnite hug afterwards."she said as she pointed in the direction to go and accidently burped up a bone"that ws my bad."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Kiashera   Arriving with Kiashera - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:10 am

Sarrow smiles. "We might get in trouble for that. I mean maybe your father or anyone else who sees us would think we loved each other and that would get us in trouble." Sarrow heads towards the direction Kiashera pointed and he picks up speed.
Back to top Go down
Kiashera
Kiashera

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Kiashera   Arriving with Kiashera - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:11 am

Nah my parents don't even live in this castel they live in one far away."she siad as she moved her body so she could see his face.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Kiashera   Arriving with Kiashera - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:14 am

" Well then if I don't get in trouble sure." Sarrow continues in the direction hoping not to get to tired so he doesn't fall from the sky.
Back to top Go down
Kiashera
Kiashera

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Kiashera   Arriving with Kiashera - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:17 am

"her maybe this will give you some energy."she gets off his back fo a secind grabs his face and gives him a quick kiss'do you feal better now" she said already on his back."go to the left."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Kiashera   Arriving with Kiashera - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:58 am

Sarrow smiles. " Yeah that helped alot." Sarrow turns to the left then continues on in that direction waitng for more directions from Kiashera.
Back to top Go down
Kiashera
Kiashera

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Kiashera   Arriving with Kiashera - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:04 am

"now take a right, then two lefts about five miles after another."she said as she brought her wings in so that they would make less wind resistance.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Kiashera   Arriving with Kiashera - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:26 am

Sarrow follows Kiashera's directions to the letter. " So how much farther I bet my soldiers are wondering what happened to me." Sarrow has a goofy grin on his face for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Kiashera
Kiashera

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Kiashera   Arriving with Kiashera - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:29 am

Ah what you want to leave me already."she said with a pout on her face. To make sure he saw it he got on his other side and looked up into his eyes doing the whole puppy dog face.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Kiashera   Arriving with Kiashera - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:46 am

" No of course not princess. Its just my soldiers are always on alert and I didn't tell them where I was going. They are y best friends and I don't want to worry then to much. And besides I love spending time with you. So what direction now?"
Back to top Go down
Kiashera
Kiashera

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Kiashera   Arriving with Kiashera - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:09 am

SHe blushed well i figured your up from your down but its down of coarse we've been hovering because of you for a while and peopel are starting to point." she said as she got off him and began to dive down to the ground.She caught a pretty good sized animal for the ban fires the next night.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Kiashera   Arriving with Kiashera - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:31 pm

Sarrow dives and finds his place in the lodge. He's sad that his time with the princess is over but he needs sleep from all that flying. He enters the room and takes off his clothes he was wearing for the banquet and switched into something more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Kiashera
Kiashera

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Kiashera   Arriving with Kiashera - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:53 am

She finished licking her talons and went to her room after droping the carcase down at the kitchen for the next night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Kiashera   Arriving with Kiashera - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arriving with Kiashera
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2