Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It´s an Epic Warriors Text Based RPG online

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arriving with Kiashera

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragondude62
Warrior Prince of the Dragoneers
Dragondude62

Arriving with Kiashera Empty
PostSubject: Arriving with Kiashera   Arriving with Kiashera I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:46 am

Sarrow started to see his homeland. " Hold on we're about there and it may get a little turbulent." He then starts a shallow dive to land in his homeland.
Back to top Go down
Kiashera
Princess Warrior of the Elfind Draico
Kiashera

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Kiashera   Arriving with Kiashera I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:50 am

Kiashera then braced herself by closing hr legs around his middle and putting her hands in the air"this is so great i haven't felt this good since i flew with my mother." she gigled.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Kiashera   Arriving with Kiashera I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:54 am

Sarrow lands then stands up. " You can get off now princess before some of my people get the wrong idea."
Back to top Go down
Kiashera
Kiashera

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Kiashera   Arriving with Kiashera I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:31 am

"im already of your back." she said as she was a foot behind him."I just love to get the wind in my hair is all."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Kiashera   Arriving with Kiashera I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:34 am

" Well follow me." Sarrow then starts walking to the palace. "Keep up. If you fall behind you could be attacked if you fall to far behind."
Back to top Go down
Kiashera
Kiashera

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Kiashera   Arriving with Kiashera I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:39 am

"what would i get attacked by.If its hot men i might not mind it."she said with laughter in her eyes. "well let me see he land taht rivals my own."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Kiashera   Arriving with Kiashera I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:29 am

Sarrow lead Kiashera into the village of his people where he started to greet the people. Many of them were of the families of his men. He comforted them that there husbands and fathers would be alright. Many cam just to chat with him. He was happy that he was back with his own people and a smile stretched from ear to ear. He wondered how Kiashera felt about bein around his people.
Back to top Go down
Kiashera
Kiashera

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Kiashera   Arriving with Kiashera I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:33 am

Hello , how are you im sorry to have to of called your great mena way from you., but never to worry we are assured they shall not be unfaithful to you.'she said as she greeted many of the families as the children pulled on her wings and pointed towards her ears.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Kiashera   Arriving with Kiashera I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:36 am

Sarrow roared a roar signified for his people to back off a little. " Come Kiashera you still must see the palace." He then told his people to return to there homes. He then started walking again. " come on Kiashera."
Back to top Go down
Kiashera
Kiashera

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Kiashera   Arriving with Kiashera I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:39 am

"You need to lay off i was perfectly fine they wern't hurtong me or anything. In fact it even reminds me of younger siblings."she said as she went ahead and spun around as free as a bird.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Kiashera   Arriving with Kiashera I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:42 am

" I know but my people were in the middle of there dinner." Sarrow then continues walking. " So do you like my homeland so far? Because you haven't seen anything yet."
Back to top Go down
Kiashera
Kiashera

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Kiashera   Arriving with Kiashera I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:44 am

"Ah i see , your home is much more laid back then mine it is nice."she said as she raced up to the palace at half speed.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Kiashera   Arriving with Kiashera I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:48 am

Hey wait up." Sarrow catches her and picks her up. He then sets her down. " Only the royal family and invited guests are allowed inside. So you need me to get in."
Back to top Go down
Kiashera
Kiashera

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Kiashera   Arriving with Kiashera I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:50 am

'i kind of figuered that out.I figured its kind of like it is at my house." she then went the door and knocked on the door."well can you lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Kiashera   Arriving with Kiashera I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:04 am

Sarrow opened the door. " Come on the throne room is this way." He leads Kiashara to the Throne room entrance. " When we reach the half way point of the throne room we must bow to my parents. Do you understand?
Back to top Go down
Kiashera
Kiashera

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Kiashera   Arriving with Kiashera I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:19 am

" I understand seems easy enough." she said as she reached the halfway point of the throne room.She bowed especially low.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Kiashera   Arriving with Kiashera I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:30 am

Sarrow was beside her the whole time and bowed along with her. " Father, mother I have returned home for a visit." He straightens up and whispers to Kiashera. " You can get up now." He then returns his attetion to his parents. " Father this is the princess of the Elfen Draico Kiashera our new allies." Sarrow's father nods his head "It is good to see you my son. I suppose the moving in went well." He then turns to Kiashera. "It is nice to meet you." It was now Sarrow's mother's turn. She rushes to Sarrow and embraces him. "It is very good to see you aain my son." She then returns to her throne. "It is nice to meet you as well Kiashera."
Back to top Go down
Kiashera
Kiashera

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Kiashera   Arriving with Kiashera I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:35 am

helo ,king and queen you are leading awonderful nation. iwish that someday you could see mine."she said as she rose up. she let her horns fully grow out and her wings grow also but not much."i am glad that our two races can make peace to fight the horrible evil that is to come." she said as her clothes changed themselves to shomw that she was in fact a princess."sorry but when i am called a princess of the elfin Draico my figure and cloth change cosiderably.'

looked like this
Arriving with Kiashera Elf
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Kiashera   Arriving with Kiashera I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:52 am

"You look beautiful. I wish I could do that." Sarrow and the king groan as one. " Mother stop you are embarrassing our nation."Sarrow's father nods his agreement. "Yes dear listen to our son." Sarrow's mother sighs her disbelief but then replies. "Fine you two. But Kiashera you must come meet with me while you and my son are here. " Sarrow smiles " Mother Father it was good to see you but I want to continue Kiashera's tour of our valley." Sarrow then heads to the door. " Come on Kiashera."
Back to top Go down
Kiashera
Kiashera

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Kiashera   Arriving with Kiashera I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:55 am

"what i wish to talk to your mother.oh fine i will come. Good bye king and Queen,"she said as she felt like she'd e dragged out of there if she wasn't careful.when they were out of ear shot" Your parents are very nice."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Kiashera   Arriving with Kiashera I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:02 am

" I know the people think out of all the kings and queens they are the best. But sadly that leaves me and whoever I marry huge shoes to fill." He then continues down the hall to his personal chambers. " A feast in your honor is going to be held you may freshen up in here."

OOC sorry for cutting the conversation short it was hard to rp as a girl.
Back to top Go down
Kiashera
Kiashera

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Kiashera   Arriving with Kiashera I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:47 pm

"okay is shall se you when im finished getting ready." She came out in an extravagent gown that she had packed just in case.it was a beutiful mix of greens and blues.'hello prince may we continue on to the feast." Her hair was beutiful wringlets around her ears and draped all the way down to her mid thigh.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Kiashera   Arriving with Kiashera I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:47 pm

While Kiashera was in his personal chambers he had gone to his second chambers and changed his clothes there. He now had a ring on each finger, a long cape, a shining breast plate, and dark blue pants. His crown also addorns his head. He bows. " You look extravagent princess. i hope my simpler attire does not offend you." He then puts his arm in the position where she could loop hers through his own. " I would be most honored if you allowed me to walk you to the feast."
Back to top Go down
Kiashera
Kiashera

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Kiashera   Arriving with Kiashera I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:44 am

"well thank you this should be quite fun i love to meet people that are like my own." she said as a pang of guilt ran throgh her.she then thought to heself not right now later i can feel like that but for now i must be strong ,beautiful and , happy"well where do we sit" she said as they walked into the room
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Kiashera   Arriving with Kiashera I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:47 am

Sarrow pulled out a chair for near the head of the table. " We sit here." Sarrow then pulls out his own chair and sits down. " I saw that pang of guilt earlier. What was it about?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Kiashera   Arriving with Kiashera I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arriving with Kiashera
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next