Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It´s an Epic Warriors Text Based RPG online

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Treasures of the Dragoneers Palace

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alet Rondel
Rouge, The Thousand Eyed Kid
Alet Rondel

Treasures of the Dragoneers Palace Empty
PostSubject: Treasures of the Dragoneers Palace   Treasures of the Dragoneers Palace I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:10 pm

Alet turned a corner of the court yard and into the palace, there were two guards at the entrance so he knocked them out and ran in, turning corner by corner. He finally made it, the treasure room he knocked out the two guards and took out his dagger. "Aisu Kireme, copy with ice." He whispered this and two ice clone appeared. The ice clones put moved the knocked out guards and took their place while Alet went in. Alet started to freak out when he saw all the gold there was. "GOLD!" He started tossing the gold in the air.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Warrior Prince of the Dragoneers
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Treasures of the Dragoneers Palace   Treasures of the Dragoneers Palace I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:13 pm

Sarrow ebtered the treasury with his sworn drawn. " What are you doing here rouge?" Sarrow was happy that the first king of the Dragoneers had put a spell that told members of the royal family when there was an intruder. " I would put that gold down if I were you. That is if you want to live."
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Treasures of the Dragoneers Palace   Treasures of the Dragoneers Palace I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:20 pm

Alet puts down the gold and gets up off his knees. "Well, if I want to live, hmmm but what if you cant kill me...... wait!" He looks at the dragoneer with an angry face. "Rouge?!?! I'm the Thousand Eyed Kid!!" He then saw who he was talking to. "Oh wait you're the Dragoneer prince, right? Well nice to meet you, but" He started waving his finger. "just because you're royalty doesn't mean I won't back down."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Treasures of the Dragoneers Palace   Treasures of the Dragoneers Palace I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:25 pm

Sarrow settled into his stance. If this rouge wanted to fight he wuld give it to him. " Do you think I care who you are?" Sarrow was tired of assholes coming to his land just to steal the hard earned treasure his people had gotten over the centuries. " Now if you really want punishment for your actions I'll give it to you. Bring it on!"
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Treasures of the Dragoneers Palace   Treasures of the Dragoneers Palace I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:36 pm

Alet started walking in a straight line back and forth, talking to himself. "Well, in theory if I want the gold then I want punishment but really I don't want punishment all I want is the gold." He looks at Sarrow and smirks. "I know if I fight you half of your palace will be destroyed and you'd need to spend you money either way." Alet scratches his head and laughs. "So its your choice, let me take the money and you wont have to rebuild anything, or... you can fight me and half of your palace will be destroyed making you spend your money to rebuild it."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Treasures of the Dragoneers Palace   Treasures of the Dragoneers Palace I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:40 pm

" You rhink i wouldn't have thought of that." Sarrow opens his wings and a special opening opens in the top of the treasury. He grabs the intruder and flies them out into the forest. " Now you can't take the money, and the castle is safe." Sarrow smiled. He was glad he had made a strategy when hhe first heard of the intruder.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Treasures of the Dragoneers Palace   Treasures of the Dragoneers Palace I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:46 pm

Alet's clones melt when Sarrow picks him up and flies away. When they land, Alet started to wobble around, dizzy, he hated air travel so took it as least as he could. "You could have just asked, I would have listened." Alet shook his head letting him stop being dizzy. He took out his dagger and whispered. "Aisu Kireme, clone with ice." Four ice clones surrounded Alet and two of them charged at Sarrow aiming to cut his wings with daggers made out of ice.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Treasures of the Dragoneers Palace   Treasures of the Dragoneers Palace I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:49 pm

Sarrow barely moves his sword. Or that is what it looks like to eyes not accustomed to his speed. Both clones heads go flying in different directions and their bodies crumple. " Did you really think that would work." Sarrow spreads his wings and flies high he then dives at his opponent sword in a stabbing position.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Treasures of the Dragoneers Palace   Treasures of the Dragoneers Palace I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:54 pm

Alet laughs, he was lying down on the grass. "Nah, I'm tired though." He yawned and stretched his arms. As Sarrow went up into the air the other two clones went in front of Alet blocking the attaack but the clones broke into thousands of shards, after that the four clones came back. "I'll give you a little hint. What can't be seen is the key to destruction." There was an invisible ice shield surrounding Alet letting the clones come back freely. Now all four clones rushed at Sarrow and did the same thing as last time, aim for his wings.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Treasures of the Dragoneers Palace   Treasures of the Dragoneers Palace I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:09 am

Sarrow once again killed the clones but after he killed them he charges Alet. He could feel the energy of the ice shield when he had gotten close last time. This time he was destroying it. He made his sword's blade errupt into flames. He then slashes down as hard as he could.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Treasures of the Dragoneers Palace   Treasures of the Dragoneers Palace I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:27 am

Alet was yawning as Sarrow was striking the shield, it broke but still protected Alet. He got up and stretched his arms. "Well I guess the real fighting starts now, doesn't it?" He then stretched out his legs and got out his dagger on more time. "Aisu Kireme, make water my speed." He whispered this and water surrounded his feet. He took one step and he disappeared, he reappeared behind Sarrow and put his dagger to him. "Traveling on water is fun." He laughs while saying this.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Treasures of the Dragoneers Palace   Treasures of the Dragoneers Palace I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:34 am

Sarrow pulls out a dagger he had on his belt. " I wouldn't know." Sarrow stabs the dagger at Alet. Knowing his speed he knew it probably wouldn't work but he had to try. He wondered how this idiot heard about his people though. They had only opened up communications with the elves not the humans.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Treasures of the Dragoneers Palace   Treasures of the Dragoneers Palace I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:52 am

Alet disappeared and reappeared above Sarrow, the water was letting his fly, not to far above the ground though, he hated flying. "You know, I first heard about you guys from a client of mine, she said you guys were really strong, but...... we'll just have to see about that wont we?" He just waited there to see if the prince of the dragoneers had any special moves he would like to show. "You know an easy way to beat me, is to bring out a giant spider, I hate those things." Alet started to imagine one and shivers went down his spine.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Treasures of the Dragoneers Palace   Treasures of the Dragoneers Palace I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:56 am

" Hah sounds good." Sarrow activates his one of his sword's ability. He breathes a giant jet of fire and uses his sword to form it into a spider. " How do you like that?" Sarrow used his sword to make it move towrds Alet trying to scare the crap out of him. A wide grin was on Sarrow's face.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Treasures of the Dragoneers Palace   Treasures of the Dragoneers Palace I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:15 am

Alet loses concentration and falls to the floor, he slowly gets up, scared by the sight of the spider. "I... d-didn't actually... th-think you we-were gonna do it." He started running away throwing shards of ice at the spider behind him. As the shards of ice hit the spider they all melted. He then quickly got back on water and disappeared, he reappeared behind Sarrow. "Hey.. how 'bout we make a deal, I mean I do have something valuable to you, your identity. I am the only human to know about you dragoneers and if you would like I can either tell everyone about you or I can work on the inside for you telling you everything about the humans." He could have fought back, but he was tired and the thing that sent chills down his spine was right behind him.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Treasures of the Dragoneers Palace   Treasures of the Dragoneers Palace I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:27 am

Sarrow puts the spider out. " Fine i agree, but if you break my trust I break yuor neck." Sarrow hated that hjis people's secrecy was hanging on a thread because of this human. Sarrow sheathed his sword and readies himslef for Alet's response. He decides to sit down though since his legs were tired.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Treasures of the Dragoneers Palace   Treasures of the Dragoneers Palace I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:32 am

Alet laughed at the welcoming reply, then put his hand to his forehead in salute. "So Prince, what would you like me to do first?!" He was joking around with the prince of the dragoneers but was still going to keep his promise, part of his job was following through with what he was assigned. "Just be careful though, I am a rouge after all. I back stab people a lot, literally." He started laughing.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Treasures of the Dragoneers Palace   Treasures of the Dragoneers Palace I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:38 am

" I don't care. Whatever you think. I don't really care for doings of the outside world." Sarrow was really tired of this rouge. " Now go. We don't need anymore of your trouble." Sarrow then thought of something. " Bring that contact that told you about us here I want to punish him."
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Treasures of the Dragoneers Palace   Treasures of the Dragoneers Palace I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 3:14 am

Alet put his hand to his chin, thinking. "Hmmmmm....... Nope!" He smirked and started circling around Sarrow. "I mean its against the rouges code, 'Never repeat the name of a client'. Sorry, but I can give you a hint, he is high in rank and is an elf." Alet had most of his clients out of the elfs and humans, mainly the elfs though. "Is there anything else I can do for you, spy on someone, steal something, kill someone,....... or I can find out the plans of other races for you."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Treasures of the Dragoneers Palace   Treasures of the Dragoneers Palace I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 3:20 am

"Whatever." Sarrow knew many higher ups in the elf community. He was pissed one would give away his races secret. He starts walking back to the castle. " Do what you want. Just get out of my home." Sarrow wanted to get rid of this pain in the neck.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Treasures of the Dragoneers Palace   Treasures of the Dragoneers Palace I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 3:24 am

"Okie dokie then, see you later Warrior Prince of the Dragoneers, it was nice meeting you." Alet waved good bye then started walking away, what a day he hadn't had this much fun in a long time, fighting the Dragoneer Prince, best day ever. He then looked in his pockets and pulled out a gold ring and put it on his finger. 'I even got some gold after all.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treasures of the Dragoneers Palace   Treasures of the Dragoneers Palace I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Treasures of the Dragoneers Palace
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: World of Dragoneers :: Palace-
Jump to: