Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It´s an Epic Warriors Text Based RPG online

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

your needed(kiara)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiashera
Princess Warrior of the Elfind Draico
Kiashera

your needed(kiara) Empty
PostSubject: Re: your needed(kiara)   your needed(kiara) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:54 am

"i din't want to sit, you don't understan do you? " she spread her wings out so that she could relax and let her horns go bakc out."im sorry i just lost my tempor slightly. I need to aks you though for you services as a hunter. Since your a dark elf you should understand im not eaxctly adark elf but am half dark dragon." she said with out wmotion. she put her hair down and sat.Most of the men in the place had eihter left or were on the other side of the room.
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

your needed(kiara) Empty
PostSubject: Re: your needed(kiara)   your needed(kiara) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:50 am

Tara looked up at the girl. There was more of boredom on her face than annoyance. She bit into her apple then pulled her knife out of the table. She twirled the knife between her fingers and then stuck it back in the table.

" One, I don't leave with anybody. And two, I don't care if you sit, it's not my place to tell you what to do your highness" she said. She seemed to be making fun of the other girl. The Dark Elves didn't care about any other race but their own. They had no respect for others, and no trust. It was just their way.
Back to top Go down
Kiashera
Kiashera

your needed(kiara) Empty
PostSubject: Re: your needed(kiara)   your needed(kiara) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:43 am

without any emotion."please dont call me lass.Ijust forgot to spread my wings.Ima the elfin Draico princess." she then walked over to Tara."im pleased to meet you. I was asked to have you come with me to the castle to meet the prince." she then sort of moved back"do you mind if i get comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

your needed(kiara) Empty
PostSubject: Re: your needed(kiara)   your needed(kiara) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:40 am

Tara sat at the table, a goblet of ale in front of her. All the men looked around after the girl walked in and asked they laughed. Tara was sitting in a shadowed table. She pulled out her knife and cut the apple she was eating, no emotion on her face. When she was done she stabbed the knife into the table and bit into her apple.

The men calmed down and then one stood, " sorry lass, but the only dark elf here is Farrider..." he said and motioned to Tara. Tara didn't even look over though her advanced dark-elf hearing helped her know what they were talking about. The male elves all looked at Tara but seemed scared. " and she works with nobody..." he finished and sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Kiashera
Kiashera

your needed(kiara) Empty
PostSubject: your needed(kiara)   your needed(kiara) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:33 am

kiashera walked into the hunters guild hoping to find the dark elf hunter that her friend had met earlier."well one of you tell me where the dark elf hunter is at i require her assitance please." she said as she pushed her ahir out of her face.She was completly without emotion and it felt like her old normal self.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

your needed(kiara) Empty
PostSubject: Re: your needed(kiara)   your needed(kiara) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

your needed(kiara)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: World of Elves :: Enchanted Forest :: Hunter´s Guild-
Jump to: