Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It´s an Epic Warriors Text Based RPG online

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Little Dispute With Sarrow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragondude62
Warrior Prince of the Dragoneers
Dragondude62

A Little Dispute With Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Dispute With Sarrow   A Little Dispute With Sarrow I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:58 am

" Good answer." Sarrow sits down near her and starts polishing his sword. " You know people like you are rare in this world. Very few have such control over the emotions." While he says this his voice loses all emotion. " As you see I have control over mine as well." He syas in the same emotionless tone.
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: A Little Dispute With Sarrow   A Little Dispute With Sarrow I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:54 am

Tara blinks once more then continues to skin the squirrel. She hears him ask why she is so emotionless. She looked back over at Sarrow. The corners of her mouth raise just a bit and she goes back to skinning the squirrel.

" One who lets emotions get in the way, cannot see the world clearly. " she said and pulled the skin off the animals and hung it on a branch to dry. She examined the meat and was pleased, but didn't show it. " there are other reasons but you have just met me, therefor you have no right to know..."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: A Little Dispute With Sarrow   A Little Dispute With Sarrow I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:49 am

" Aw." He pulls out his sword. " This is a royal family heirloom. Only people of the royal family such as myself can use it." He then puts it away. " You are the most emotionless person I have ever met. I am wondering why. Would you like to tell me."
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: A Little Dispute With Sarrow   A Little Dispute With Sarrow I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:46 am

Tara looks down at Sarrow with her oddly blue eyes. She blinks and jumps down walking to the squirrel. She turned with the squirrel in her hand by the tail.

" hello" she said, emotionless. She took the arrow out of the animal and sat on the round, her back to the tree. She put her bow away and pulled out a knife, she began to skin the squirrel and then looked over at Sarrow. " it's a family heirloom..." she said about the bow.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: A Little Dispute With Sarrow   A Little Dispute With Sarrow I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:41 am

Sarrow enters the forest and sees Tara.He walks up to her. " Hello fair elf. I am Sarrow prince of the Dragoneers." He bows then straightens back up. " You have a very nice bow there."
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: A Little Dispute With Sarrow   A Little Dispute With Sarrow I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:38 am

Tara kept her bow on her back as she walked through the woods. A Braided hair fell into her face and she brushed it quickly out of her face before climbing into a nearby tree and pulling out her bow. She aimed a arrow at a nearby squirrel and shot it with deadly marksmanship. Dead squirrel. Very dead. She didn't smile, nor show any emotion. Emotions wasn't her "thing." she kept everything she felt inside. She couldn't fight when emotions got in the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Dispute With Sarrow   A Little Dispute With Sarrow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Little Dispute With Sarrow
Page 1 of 1