Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It´s an Epic Warriors Text Based RPG online

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh brother

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragondude62
Warrior Prince of the Dragoneers
Dragondude62

Oh brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh brother   Oh brother I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:55 am

" Yes I know since I am the only heir of my race's thrown. But think if we were wed our races would have an unbreakable alliance. We would no longer have to make treaties in the dark, and you would no longer be hit with supprise weddings you don't want." Sarrow had never felt this way before and he was hping his plees would do something.
Back to top Go down
Kiashera
Princess Warrior of the Elfind Draico
Kiashera

Oh brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh brother   Oh brother I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:50 am

"i like you alot to but i can't be with you like that i'm the only female aire to a thrown and have certain duties to my clan that i must take part of."she said rushing his face lightly with her hand.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

Oh brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh brother   Oh brother I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:28 pm

OOC This is only in game

IC " I love you Kiashera. Everytime I'm around you I feel like my heart is going to beat out of my chest. I have no idea why I feel this way but it makes me happy."
Back to top Go down
Kiashera
Kiashera

Oh brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh brother   Oh brother I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:11 am

Um is this some sort of perposal or something like wha are you trying to say?" she asked knowing sort of what the answer was.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

Oh brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh brother   Oh brother I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:23 am

" Yeah I guess I do. I really like being around you. I mean your someone who I can be arund and feel comfortable around you. Alot more than half the women in my homeland."
Back to top Go down
Kiashera
Kiashera

Oh brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh brother   Oh brother I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:14 am

Maybe but not jsut yet you have something you want to get off your chest i can feel it."she siad as she poked him in the chest with one finger.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

Oh brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh brother   Oh brother I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:08 am

Sarrow smiles. " He isn't that bad. At least you have siblings." Sarrow puts his sword away. " So what you wanna do now. I'm really bored so you wanna go do something."
Back to top Go down
Kiashera
Kiashera

Oh brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh brother   Oh brother I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:57 am

"i wear them proudly, in fact im even more prouf=d to wear them and be the only one besides my brother to see them" she said. Her brother killed the last ones off"you guys make me feal like your going o make out any second so im leaving right now" he said as he flew off like a rocket."Jerk."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

Oh brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh brother   Oh brother I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:50 am

Sarrow smiles he uses a breath attack to burn 50 of the little beasties. He then flies and dives killing another 50 during the dive. " No prince I'm here to kill these things." Sarrow then lands and kills another 20. " Kiashera I hope that one ay you can wear thos scars without being punished for them."
Back to top Go down
Kiashera
Kiashera

Oh brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh brother   Oh brother I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:42 am

Kishera kills about thirty of the remaining little things with a few swipes.She let go of her galmour and you clould see a few scars going down her arms and one small one on her cheek that looked like a tear had burned acidicly down her cheeck,"this is why i glamour myself she said as she killed about twenty more with a breath."

Her brother had already killed a hundred while the two were chatting it up"come on you two are we here to scocialize or make mince meat of these little buggers." he said killing tweny more.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

Oh brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh brother   Oh brother I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:51 am

Sarrow breathes a jet of flames burning 20 of the little monsters. " That's too bad, and another thing our cultures are different about. In my race the more scars you have the better the warrior you are." He then smiles. " Besides I would come save you from the tower anyways. That ridstone stuff doesn't affect me." Sarrow then decapitates another ten of the little monsters.
Back to top Go down
Kiashera
Kiashera

Oh brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh brother   Oh brother I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:45 am

"well we don't know were not allowed to fight together.OUr father worries enough as it is if he found out even some of the little scars i've had to hide from him he would freak so bad that i would get stuck in atower that was made out of ridstone so that i couldn't fly away."kiashera said ass hekilled off a dozen of the little monsters.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

Oh brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh brother   Oh brother I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:06 am

" Fine but after you to still have to fight me two on one." Sarro then stops. " I just noticed something I have no idea where am going." He smiles.
Back to top Go down
Kiashera
Kiashera

Oh brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh brother   Oh brother I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:00 am

" i never said that we would fight each other . There is part of the forest that needs to be cleared of shadows and they must be fought like warriors."he said as his siter then appeared on his shoulders. She was a full grown Elfin Draico but she was an inch shorted than her brother. so she loved getting on his shoulders."get down sis please. " "fine bro."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

Oh brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh brother   Oh brother I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:56 am

Sarrow starts towards the forest. " I can't wait to fight you two. I haven't fought two on one in a while." Sarrow smiles he really hadn't fought two one with actual people he had only done it with the weak undead.
Back to top Go down
Kiashera
Kiashera

Oh brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh brother   Oh brother I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:52 am

"i guess." the twins said at the same time.Kiashera giggled."sorry brother i couldn't resist it." "i figured sister. GO put on your battle gear and meet us outside in the dark forest." he said as he sat down srot of but was actually floating really.Kiashera left right about then."well come on "
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

Oh brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh brother   Oh brother I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:45 am

" Don't we all prince. I was just about to go do my morning training. Wuld the both of you like to come?." Sarrow smiles he can tell that both of them will be strong opponents.
Back to top Go down
Kiashera
Kiashera

Oh brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh brother   Oh brother I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:40 am

"Well id hope you hadn't met him yet that would take all the fun out fo this meeting now wouldn't it" she said as she moved so her brother could be seen better."this is my younger twin the prince of the Elfin Draico."she said sweetly.Brother don't be shy say something" her brohter then said "well i cant wait to fight with you in battle against the growing evil and i now my sister hopes that it will end soon"

he looks like this.
Oh brother Anime-4
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

Oh brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh brother   Oh brother I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:50 pm

Sarrow had just clasped his armor on for his morning training session. He sees Kiashera and another Elfin Draico come near. He bows when he reaches them. " It is nice to see you princess." He then extends his hand to the other Elfin Draico. " We have not met yet. I am Sarrow Momochi prince of the Dragoneers."
Back to top Go down
Kiashera
Kiashera

Oh brother Empty
PostSubject: Oh brother   Oh brother I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:55 pm

Kiashera was walking into her side of the palace as she felt a pair of eyes on her . She attacked imediatly, to find out it was her twin brother."hello din't imagine finding you here would you like to come with me i have to find the Draginier warriors." He then said "sure i guess there is no problem in doing that." they both head twod the other prince's room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oh brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh brother   Oh brother I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh brother
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: World of Elves :: The Palace-
Jump to: