Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It´s an Epic Warriors Text Based RPG online

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Arrival

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiashera
Princess Warrior of the Elfind Draico
Kiashera

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:44 am

"yes why not. see you . Sorry for yelling i have a bit more dragons blood in me than my sisterin." she said as she ran all the way to her special clearing in the woods she had never shown anyone.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Warrior Prince of the Dragoneers
Dragondude62

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:39 am

Sarrow smiles. " Hey don't yell at me. You needed help and I came." Sarrow gets up and sheathes his sword. " If you don't want help I can go check on my soldiers." Sarrow laughed then he went back to the lodge. "We still on for the meeting." He yells back.
Back to top Go down
Kiashera
Kiashera

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:35 am

'"no don't hurt them i just needed you to release me from their charm. Guys we've been through this not yet.' she said as she dragged sarrow out,"you listen don't lay a single hurtful hand aon any of them,Got that." she then dropped him.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:32 am

Sarrow charges and knocks out the elves that are dragging the princess. He then roars. " Anyone who wants the princess must go through me." Sarrow smiled he was wanting to fight all day.
Back to top Go down
Kiashera
Kiashera

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:28 am

There is a icture up on the wall and banners every where."help me they're pushing me into marriage.Please im to young for this ."she wimpers a bit showing some of her dragon teeth.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:24 am

Sarrow heard the yell and rushes in to the meeting room Ryuujin drawn. " Princess what is happening are you alright."
Back to top Go down
Kiashera
Kiashera

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:19 am

okay i will meet you there and then." she then walked towards her meeting room.Sr yelled when she saw what the big topic was.she headed straight towards the door.two of the elfs grabbed her"no i don't want to get married let me go."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:51 am

Sarrow smiles. "Yes meet me where we signed the treaty I think it will give us more privacy." He then takes his pack back from the soldier and walks into the lodge.
Back to top Go down
Kiashera
Kiashera

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:48 am

"i would like to but i must continue to my other princessly duties."she said as she waved good bye."i'll meet you in about two hours?"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:46 am

Sarrow sees the lodge they will be staying in and bows. " Thank you for your hospitality." Sarrow then hands one of hi soldiers his pack and tell them to get ready in their new home. " I have time and I would like to continue our discussion further."
Back to top Go down
Kiashera
Kiashera

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:42 am

only during certain seasons and such.her in our lands we hunt only when the game is to overpopulated which happens quite often." she siad as she finnaly stopped and showed him his room"my room is just down the hall if you need any thing like directions."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:34 am

" Nice to know that your. Our people can only breed with each other and nothing else." Sarrow smiles. " You know I think me and my platoon can get used to living outside the valley. Also are we allowed to go off and hunt? It's sort of a pastime of ours."
Back to top Go down
Kiashera
Kiashera

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:49 am

"well that is good to knkow my women can finnaly redt at peace." she said as they turned a corner and they were surounded by women."this is my platoun. the men of our kind don't make it past infancy so we must breed with dragons or elfs of noble blood. besides even if we tried with our own kind we just can't have more of our own it is something about our genes." She said as she pushed her hair back.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:52 am

" Ah yes we have heard of that unfortunate occurence. My men understand. But you need not worry all my men have families. The only one without is me." Sarrow smiles. He doesn't care about not having a family even though his father has gotten onto him about it.
Back to top Go down
Kiashera
Kiashera

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:48 am

"no i meant no intercourse with the elfin Draico. I dont care if your lip locking or anything just no intercourse." she hen walked a bit more. she then whispered in his ear "it was tried years ago and turned out horribly because of mixed genes and stuff.Tell them that it is for their own god okay.?'
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:41 am

" So you don't want any of us talking to your people. That is a sign of disrespect to us. If you would have come to us you could do anything you want as it states in our law."
Back to top Go down
Kiashera
Kiashera

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:39 am

"my platon and i were born in a nest out on an island so far away that we had to raise ourselves.Then when our wings grew and we knew how to fight well enough could we return." she said "so i think both groups can learn from one another.' she then spoke to the entire group"There is one majour condition to staying here.None of you can intermingle with the Elfin draico." she said as she walked further on.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:31 am

Sarrow motions for his soldiers to follow him. He then walks with Kiashera and says. " These are my finest soldiers. They are my personal platoon. I have known most of these soldiers since I was a hatchling. No offense to your soldiers but the could learn from mine."
Back to top Go down
Kiashera
Kiashera

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:25 am

"Well i fit isn't the prince"Kiashera said as she walked out from a an opening that couldn't be found unless you were of royal blood.
she appeared in a heavy kimono like this one

The Arrival Normal_kimono_3

She then walked over to Sarrow and said" if you will please folw me i will show you where you all shal lodge."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:14 am

Sarrow and a hundred of his best men landed in front of the elven palace. A messanger appears and asks Sarrow what his bussiness is. Sarrow sends the messanger to find the princess of the elven draico so they could talk. Also he needed to know where is men were to stay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Arrival
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: World of Elves :: The Palace-
Jump to: