Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It´s an Epic Warriors Text Based RPG online

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A treaty in the dark!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiashera
Princess Warrior of the Elfind Draico
Kiashera

A treaty in the dark!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A treaty in the dark!!   A treaty in the dark!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:34 pm

Good bye warrior.Let your wings take you to the greatness of our ancestors. she herslef then flew from the scene with her younger brother in tow.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Warrior Prince of the Dragoneers
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: A treaty in the dark!!   A treaty in the dark!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:10 am

Sarrow signs the document then stands up. " My people will be very happy with this treaty. Now I must be off it will be a long day of flying before I get home." Sarrow bows as is custom for his race when they leave an important meeting. He then opens his wings and flies off.
Back to top Go down
Kiashera
Kiashera

PostSubject: Re: A treaty in the dark!!   A treaty in the dark!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:07 pm

"i understand completly.so now if you could just sine the ocument we both can head to our friends and families to regoice in the greatness."shs sid as she saw a head pop outof nowhere."come here you she said as she wrestled with the little child."this is thus far the second youngest sibling of mine.Same mother but diferent father" she said..
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: A treaty in the dark!!   A treaty in the dark!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:01 pm

Sarrow takes a bite and smaps the bone with the meat. " In my homeland if you can crack bone with your teeth you are strong. Also I must thank you for allowing us for bringing the families but we need some people to protect our valley."
Back to top Go down
Kiashera
Kiashera

PostSubject: Re: A treaty in the dark!!   A treaty in the dark!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:58 pm

If need be bring your entire families we have plenty of lodging at the palace after all."she said as she ripped into a giant piece of meat with her dragon teeth."just don't kill life stock.We will feed your krew."she then took another sip of wine and ate an even bigger piece of meat. they both heard a large crunch as she pulled a bone that spli into tiny pieces ifrom between a few teeth"sorry i got carried away."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: A treaty in the dark!!   A treaty in the dark!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:53 pm

Sarrow grabs some meat. "I will to show my races goodwill. I will arrive tomorrow with some our best fighters so that the training may begin. All I ask is that we have a large enough space and that the soldiers be able to return to our homeland to visit there families."
Back to top Go down
Kiashera
Kiashera

PostSubject: Re: A treaty in the dark!!   A treaty in the dark!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:50 pm

"well durring this it will last until all undead are gone. Secondly we need your best men and women to train with us so that we can figure out how to work together for battles."she said as she went ahead and grabbed afew more pasteries and some meat to eat."do you wish to goin me in feast as is the traditon of our people."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: A treaty in the dark!!   A treaty in the dark!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:34 pm

arrow read the treaty. " Looks good. One question though. Will you be needing our soldiers at any time during this alliance?" Sarrow smiles. He loved battle. Ever since he was young his father had taught him to fight. " We will rush to your aid if you need us but we will need lodging while we are helping you."
Back to top Go down
Kiashera
Kiashera

PostSubject: Re: A treaty in the dark!!   A treaty in the dark!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:26 pm

firstly my name is kiashera princess of the Elfien Draico your close cusins.Secondly i must say dont wish to sign a anagrrment you haen't evnread with such haste.It makes you look like you have evil plans instore then."shesa id as she let her wings spread to full size. Kiashera took a bite of wht looked like a pastry,then took asip of wine."here is the treaty for us to go over.My father is dying and soon my brother will take over which would mean a long time before we coul do this so, much haste is neede to get the main details in order.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: A treaty in the dark!!   A treaty in the dark!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:20 pm

Sarrow walked into the forest and found the other leader. " Hello I am the prince of the Dragoneers Sarrow." Sarrow then set at the table and waited for the other leader to give him the treaty to sign.
Back to top Go down
Kiashera
Kiashera

PostSubject: A treaty in the dark!!   A treaty in the dark!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:18 pm

kiashera walked into the forrest and sat down waiting for the other leader to come so that they could write up this treay."i hope you arrive soon ,Ihave a hot dragon i want to talk to."was what she said asshe got the paper out and said a few magic owrds and a table full of food appeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A treaty in the dark!!   A treaty in the dark!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A treaty in the dark!!
Page 1 of 1